The Project TRAECE - Products
1. Competence Matrices
2. Mapped Competence Matrices
3. Occupations covered
4. Detailed overview of occupations
5. Recommendation for Mutual Recognition
6. Pattern for Multiplier and Learning and Training Events
7. Additional support for database Theme Smart Mobility Tool
The database supports the organization and implementation of mobilities in this field and also other branches.
Video of the use of database (40 min, 400 MB)
Very detailed presentation; average generation of a mobility process: 20 minutes
8 Exchange and Mobility list
We provide an regularly updated list with contact data for exchanges in the field of ECEC, based on the tools and ideas of this TRAECE project.
SeePro Items (Source: http://www.seepro.eu/English/Home.htm)
EUROPASS Certificate Supplement or other
EUROPASS Certificate Supplement
Recognition of German requirements
to be extended
Recognition of Italian requirements
to be extended
Preparation before meeting/conference
- Choice of conference tool
- Sent to “guests” before conference (content of meeting, questions for breakout rooms, links, instructions how to follow the meeting)
- Sent to “consortium members” actively prepared the event before conference (direction instructions per member)
Start of conference/Back-office/Preparation of moderator/Preparing visitors/Technical support
- Another person minimum as co-moderator (interruption meeting, chat, uploading files, reporting conference)
- All documents on desktop (in case website is not reachable*1)
- Account file (all accounts on desktop of moderator, easy copy and paste option)
- Links and instructions (all links and instructions on desktop of moderator; easy copy and paste option)
- Conference support (Rules for video conferences)
- Information for moderator
- Attendance proof (Proof of attendance and information:
- Every participant inserts name and institution in chat
- Screenshot of participants (pictures and participant list)
- Technical support: We recommend 1st day half an hour before meeting and following days 15 minutes before conference.
Start of conference/Starting with content
- TRAECE_VLTTA_ Agenda_short_final.pdf (originally planned version)
- Presentation of program (brief, main topics), every morning it is recommended to repeat results of the day before and inform about agenda of the day
- Collection of expectations and results. It is very important to have exchange about expectations and needs. Follow this input and explain the limitations of the event, change and react on the input and reflect in the end what was served.
In our case we changed the structure in some parts (compare Agenda_short_final.pdf towards TRAECE_VLTTA_Working_ Version_MODERATOR_final.pdf).
According to the needs we generated in addition guidelines and FAQ list for the use of database.
We explained limitations: We have been asked to have an input of social systems and the comparison of them. That would be a very time consuming process. We proposed as alternative the brief introduction in the presentations of participating institutions and the comprehensive overview of social and educational systems on the website.
Implementation of LTTA
- Change of tools is very important to stay in contact with participants. 1/3 of the participants had no deep information about the content. It is vital to keep contact to them over the whole duration.
- Interactivity is very important in this kind of event. We often used breakout rooms for closer exchange and mixed the institutions, countries and persons for mutual exchange.
- Change of content is very important for such a long period. We changed input and direct exchange and activity by several tools and feedback options. Everybody had to do something. That was vital for keeping in touch.
- It is very important to integrate the cultural dimension in the format we used. We did it by having country inputs and in the breaks we run videos of all participating countries/cities, sent by project members.
We provide different kinds of feedback and proposals for amendments. You will see, it is dependent on the institutional and personal interests of participants and might be an additional information about your construction of an LTTA/Multiplier Event.
The LTTA was a big success. With respect to the extensive and intensive time we spent, we are proud to present you the result of the evaluation. For details have a look at the feedback of participants.